Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another birthday and some sweet valentines!

First, a Happy Birthday to my brother!
Such a good daddy, brother, uncle, son & husband. Enjoy your day, little brother!















Sweet Valentine Ornaments
Just some cutesy little ornaments that I made from papier mache ornaments I have had laying around for years. Used Perfect Paper adhesive from ArtQuest to adhere the papers, and then embellished them. I think they turned out rather cute...especially love the one for my dear Grandma (on the right-hand side).

I've been spending entirely too much time on-line looking at all the sneak-peeks for new scrapbooking items from the CHA winter show in California this week. Looking forward to a bunch of the new releases!

TTFN (ta-ta for now)

3 comments:

Melanie O said...

Wow - Erin the ornaments are beautiful!

Wendy Sue said...

Hi Erin,

I couldn't find an e-mail address to answer your question on the MM blog -- I answered it there, but just in case you don't see it, here's what I wrote:

Erin, I DO use the back and front of each album page. I actually cut all of my background (patterned) papers to 8 3/4" x 8 3/4" and created the page on top of that. Once it was finished, I attached the page to a page in the album - that way I could sew and add brads and such without disturbing the page on the opposite side. Does that make sense? Let me know if you have any other questions! :o)

Fun blog, by the way! :o)

Anonymous said...

Your tags are beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Post a picture of a layout you've done with the threading water punch. I haven't used mine yet...just opened it up, hee hee!