Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer update...

Okay, this first picture is for all the grandma's that will be reading this!!!!
Yes, Ryan is responsible for Aidan's new summer haircut--so what do you think?
Although it probably won't last very long it's kinda fun for right now. It definately will be gone by the time school pictures roll around in September!



I can't believe how the summer just keeps screeching forward. One day before August. The last month of vacation. Aidan's summer playground will be finished next week... and then I'm afraid the days may begin to start dragging.
It's finally getting HOT around here...The dog-days of summer as it may be. I'm definately not a big fan of the hot weather, but I guess that's what summer is all about. I gave in and turned on the air conditioning this morning, the humidity was killing me! The hot weather gives us an excuse to hang out inside for a while today...then maybe the movies tomorrow...or maybe the pool!


A couple weekends ago we were at my brother & sister in-laws for a picnic and fireworks and my brother was so kind to take me for a ride on his new motorcycle, (and I arrived back in one piece too!) Aidan also got to try out my nephew's mini-motorcycle with training wheels! Who knew you could do that?

6 comments:

Kristii said...

So glad you made it back in one piece!!! The mini with training wheels is tooo cute!! Love your pics!!

Dawn said...

LOVE the 'do'! My son got the same haircut!! :-)

vtpuggirl said...

Whoa, that's some hair! Bets my son!

liz mataraza said...

very cool hair-do!

i'll trade temperatures with you any day if you're just now turning on the a/c!

Susie Heuer said...

OK, so here's a comment from one Nana.
Aidan, not sure about the haircut. Are you going to look like that on Sunday when you meet all Grandpa Greats relatives? What will Grandma Great think??? I especially like the fact that Ryan took you for a ride on his bright orange Harley. It warms your moms heart the bond that has come between you two!
Glad we BOTH got back safely from our ride with him. Was a great time!!
Love you all ~ Mom

Anonymous said...

alright, i have to close this window really quick before DS sees those training wheels....eeeek! :)