Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I sincerely apologize...

Long time...no blog.
Ooopps!

But now I officially have a reason to post.
This girl totally made my day today! I completed this layout for a challenge on the Studio Calico blog:



So lucky me, I won a RAK for completing & posting the challenge!

The picture is of Aidan and his fish Thomas soon after his arrival in our family. The numbers detail little bits & pieces of what's going on in Aidan's life right now.

In other news...
I was going to start posting a photo-a-day for the month leading up to my birthday....but doesn't look like that's going to happen. So now I may just try to do a week in review. So look for another post this week highlighting the events of this past week.

2 comments:

Jeff, Mary, Joshua, Nora and Bruiser said...

very cute layout Er, Aidan is getting so big! lol, Mary

Susie Heuer said...

Very nice entry. It's so much fun to see how my special oldest grandson Aidan is growing up to be such a nice boy!
Aidan, keeping your room clean is a wonderful way to help Mom and Dad.
Your Nana loves you very much!

Great page Erin. Glad you won something for it!!