Thursday, January 17, 2008

Can I have some more salvation?


It all started during dinner the other night when I was making some grape juice to have with dinner. As we were sitting having our meal, Aidan asked if the grape juice was like what we had at church, and how come it wasn't in a tiny little cup?
We told him it is like the juice we have at church.
So after finishing his first glass he asked, "can I have more salvation, please?"
Ryan and I tried to hold in our laughs.
When we have communion, we say "this is the cup of salvation" as the cups are being passed. Olivia has even caught on and has asked for "salvation" as well!

...I guess at least they are paying attention!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I love the Salvation story. Yes, my grandchildren are pretty smart and VERY attentive!!